Growers as Innovators workshop from GRDC and F2F- Virtual Workshops
Time & Location
About the Event
Two sessions are taking place:
Tuesday 26th May 2.30 - 5.30pm (AEST)
Thursday 28th May 10am - 1pm (AEST)
Please select which session you would like in the 'Ticket section' (both workshops will contain the same content)
Are you a producer or agrifood tech innovator keen to progress an idea but aren’t sure if it’s worth pursuing or how to get started? Do you have a problem or challenge and would like to work with others to see how it could be solved?
This workshop will help you :
- Figure out if your idea can become a commercially viable new business opportunity through design thinking and lean start-up methodologies.
- Develop skills and tools to turn your agtech or food innovation idea into a scalable solution- fast!
- Share and hear about industry challenges, and learn about opportunities to work with tech companies to ensure solutions meet your needs.
- Meet the team of coaches behind Farmers2Founders and get feedback on your idea.
- Keen to explore technologies and innovations that can help us through COVID-19
Brought to you in partnership with GRDC
Contact Alex Leat
Tel: 0427 070 191
- Thursday 28th May 10am-1pm$0$00$0