Growers as Innovators workshop from GRDC and F2F- FREE EVENT
Time & Location
About the Event
9:30am arrival for 10am - 3pm workshop
Are you a producer or agrifood tech innovator keen to progress an idea but aren’t sure if it’s worth pursuing or how to get started? Do you have a problem or challenge and would like to work with others to see how it could be solved?
This workshop will help you :
- Figure out if your idea can become a commercially viable new business opportunity through design thinking and lean start-up methodologies.
- Develop skills and tools to turn your agtech or food innovation idea into a scalable solution- fast!
- Share and hear about industry challenges, and learn about opportunities to work with tech companies to ensure solutions meet your needs.
- Meet the team of coaches behind Farmers2Founders and get feedback on your idea.
FREE EVENT Contact Alex Leat
Tel: 0427 070 191
- Primary Producer Ticket$0$00$0
- Sold OutNon-Producer ticket$0$00$0